SECCO — support environment for electronic commerce
The paper describes SECCO, a support environment for electronic commerce applications. The environment is based on distributed object technology and is composed out of existing building blocks. Most of these building blocks have been developed according to OMG CORBA and TINA-C specifications and are being used in an heterogeneous environment. The paper presents a brief overview of electronic commerce, discusses related activities, and then presents the SECCO architecture and describes the available components. An application example finally illustrates the use of SECCO in a collaborative scenario.
KeywordsElectronic Commerce Distributed Object Technologies Support Environments
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).J.M. Tenenbaum, T.S. Chowdry, and K. Hughes. Eco System: An Internet Commerce Architecture. IEEE Computer. Vol. 30, 5, May 1997.Google Scholar
- (2).BOF/MOF/OA&D Boundary Guidelines, Draft 5, OMG Document Bom/97-04-01Google Scholar
- (3).http://www.cordis.lu/esprit/src/ecomhome.htmGoogle Scholar
- (4).http://www.osm.net/ec-dtf/model/components.htmlGoogle Scholar
- (5).Cunningham et al., ACTS Project OSM, Reports, Feb. 1997Google Scholar
- (6).http://www.commerce.net/eco/index.htmlGoogle Scholar
- (7).http://www.tokus.gnid.de/Google Scholar
- (8).http://www.ikv.de/pright.htmlGoogle Scholar
- (9).hitp://www.tinac.com/Google Scholar