Advanced aviation weather products for future air traffic flow management
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 198)
KeywordsDoppler Radar Weather Information Radar Meteorology Aviation System Research Application Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.McCarthy, J., 1993: A vision of aviation weather system to support air traffic management in the twenty-first century. Large Scale Computation and Information Processing in Air Traffic Control, L. Bianco and A. Odoni (eds.), pp. 25–45, Springer-Verlag Publishers.Google Scholar
- 2.U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration — Research, Engineering and Development Advisory Committee, 1991: Review of the FAA Research, Engineering and Development Program, November 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.Fujita, T.T., and J. McCarthy, 1990: The application of weather radar to aviation meteorology. In Radar Meteorology: Battan Memorial and 40th Anniversary Radar Meteorology Conference (D. Atlas, ed.). American Meteorology Society, Boston, MA, 657–681.Google Scholar
- 4.McCarthy, J., 1989: Advances in Weather Technology for the Aviation System. Proceedings of the IEEE, 77 (11), 1728–1734. Also in Proceedings, New Technology and the Aviation System, Los Angeles, CA, 16–18 November, 1988. Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California at Berkeley, #UCB-ITS-P-89-1, 102–112.Google Scholar
- 5.McCarthy, J., J. Wilson and T. Fujita, 1982: The Joint Airport Weather Studies Project. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 63(1), 15–22.Google Scholar
- 6.McCarthy, J., and A.L. Hansen, 1990: An advanced aviation weather concept to serve the 21st century airspace system. Presented at 3rd International Symposium on Civil Aviation in the 21st Century, Paris, France, 14–16 November 1990. Available from the Research Applications Program, NCAR, P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1994