The weighted Sperner's Set problem
A polynomial time bounded algorithm is presented for solving the Weighted Sperner's Set Problem, that is, the problem of computing an independent Set of maximal weight on a weighted partially ordered set.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Berenguer X., Diaz J., Harper L.H. “A solution to the Sperner-Erdös Problem”, manuscript in preparation.Google Scholar
- /2/.Even S. “The Max Flow Algorithm of Dinic and Karzanov: an exposition” MIT/LCS/TM-80 (1976).Google Scholar
- /3/.Golumbic M.C. “Algorithmic Graph Theory and Perfect Graphs”, Academic Press, N.Y. (1980).Google Scholar
- /4/.Lawler E. “Combinatorial Optimization: Networks and Matroids”, Hold Rinehart and Winston, N.Y. (1976).Google Scholar
- /5/.Rota G.C., Harper L.H. “Matching theory: an introduction”, in Advances in Probability, vol. 1, pp. 171–215, N.Y. (1971).Google Scholar