Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 70)
Petri nets, event structures and domains
KeywordsPartial Order Event Structure Observable State Observable Case Finite Depth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bes]Best, E. (1977) A Theorem on the Characteristics of Non-Sequential Processes. Computing Laboratory Technical Report No. 116, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.Google Scholar
- [Kah]Kahn, G. and Plotkin, G.D. (1978) Domaines Concrets. IRIA Rapport de Recherche No. 336, IRIA, France.Google Scholar
- [Mar]Markowsky, G. and Rosen, B. (1976) Bases for Chain-Complete Posets. IBM J. Res. and Develop., Vol. 20, 138–147.Google Scholar
- [Maz]Mazurkiewicz, A. (1977) Concurrent Program Schemes and their Interpretations, DAIMI PB-78 (Aarhus Univ. Publ.), July 1977.Google Scholar
- [Pet1]Petri, C.A. (1976) Nichtsequentielle Prozesse Arbeitsberichte des IMMD, Bd. 9, Heft. 8, p.57ff. Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. Also: Non-Sequential Processes, Translation by P. Krause and J. Low. Internal Report GMD-ISF-77-05. Bonn (1977).Google Scholar
- [Pet2]Petri, C.A. (1977) General Net Theory. Communication Disciplines. Proc. Joint IBM Univ. of Newcastle Seminar 1976 (ed. B. Shaw) University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.Google Scholar
- [Sco1]Scott, D. (1970) Outline of a Mathematical Theory of Computation. Proc. of 4th Ann. Princeton Conf. on Information Sciences and Systems, pp. 169–176.Google Scholar
- [Sco2]Scott, D. (1971) The lattice of flow diagrams. Symposium on Semantics of Algorithmic Languages (ed. E. Engeler) Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 188, Springer-Verlag, New York, pp. 311–366.Google Scholar
- [Sto]Stoy, J.E. (1978) Denotational Semantics: The Scott-Strachey Approach to Programming Language Theory. Cambridge: MIT Press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979