The eclipse two-tier database interface
The two-tier database is a part of the kernel of the Eclipse project support environment. This paper describes the tiers of data and the interface to the database used by the Eclipse tools.
Fieldssupport environment kernel tool interface
KeywordsIPSE PCTE Two-Tier Database
L'Interface de Base de Données à deux Niveaux dans la projet Eclipse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alderson86.A. Alderson, M. F. Bott, and M. E. Falla, “An Overview of Eclipse,” in Integrated Project Support Environments, ed. McDermid, Peter Perigrinus, 1986.Google Scholar
- Buneman82.P. Buneman, R. E. Frankel, and R. Nikhil, “An Implementation Technique for Database Query Languages,” ACM Transactions on Database Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, June, 1982.Google Scholar
- Cartmell86.J. Cartmell, “Formalising the Network and Hierarchical Models of Data — an Application of Categorical Logic,” in Category Theory and Computer Programming, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 240, Springer-Verlag, 1986.Google Scholar
- Cartmell87.J. Cartmell and A. Alderson, “The Eclipse Data Model — A Functional Account.,” Proceedings of Keele Conference on Software Engineering, Ellis Horwood, 1987. To appear.Google Scholar
- Elliott87a.A. Elliott and R. D. Alexander, “Mascot3 and Ada: An Approach to Real-Time Systems Based on Reusable Components,” Proceedings of the 6th Annual ADA-UK conference, York, 1987. To appearGoogle Scholar
- Elliott87b.A. Elliott, Eclipse Public Tools Interface, Software Sciences, 1987. Alvey Eclipse Programme, Deliverable D22, ECLIPSE/PTI/FSGoogle Scholar
- Milner85.R. Milner, “The Standard ML Core Language,” Polymorphism, vol. II, no. 2, October 1985.Google Scholar
- Nestor81.J.R. Nestor, W.A. Wulf, and D.A. Lamb, “IDL — Interface Description Language: Formal Description,” CMU-CS-81-139, Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science Department, 1981.Google Scholar
- Pierce87.R. H. Pierce, “Eclipse — An APSE based on PCTE,” Ada-Europe Conference, Stockholm, 1987. To appearGoogle Scholar
- Bull86.Bull et al, PCTE: A Basis for a Portable Common Tool Environment, Functional Specifications, Fourth Edition, 1986.Google Scholar