A note on "pointers"
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 54)
Section V - Workshop Position Papers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Codd, E. F. A relational model of data for large shared data banks. CACM 13/6 (June 1970), pp. 377–387.Google Scholar
- 2.Department of Defense Requirements for High Order Computer Programming Languages: "Tinman" (June 1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Hoare, C. A. R. Recursive data structures Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Memo STAN-CS-73-400 (Oct. 1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Hoare, C. A. R. and Wirth, Niklaus. An axiomatic description of the programming language PASCAL. Acta Informatica 2, pp. 335–355 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.Jensen, Kathleen and Wirth, Niklaus. Pascal User Manual and Report, Second Edition. Springer Verlag, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Kieburtz, Richard B. Programming without pointer variables. Proceedings of Conference on Data, March 22–24, 1976. SIGPLAN Notices Volume 8, No. 2 (1976), pp. 95–107.Google Scholar
- 7.Knuth, D. E. Structured programming with go to statements. ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 6, No. 4 (December 1974), pp. 261–301.Google Scholar
- 8.Van Wijngaarden, ed. Revised report on the algorithmic language Algol 68. Acta Informatica 5, pp. 1–236 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.Wirth, Niklaus. Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J. (1976)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977