Input-Output model for unconventional sampled-data control systems
A Block Multirate Input-Output model for sampled-data control systems has been defined by the author, by considering blocks of measurement and control samples. It allows the design of periodic and multirate controllers providing strong control performances. The aim of this paper is to extent these results to the case of unconventional sampling, and to analyse the use of the new controllers to counteract external disturbances.
KeywordsSampled-data Control Systems Periodic control Systems Theory Multirate Control Delayed sampling Disturbance rejection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. E. Kalman and J. E. Bertram, “A unified approach to the theory of sampling systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, Vol. 267, NS, pp. 405–436, May 1959.Google Scholar
- E. I. Jury, “A generalized z-transform formula for sampled-data systems,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, AC-12, pp. 606–608, October 1967.Google Scholar
- P. Albertos, “Block multirate input/output model for sampled data control systems”. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-35, No.9, pp. 1085–1088, September. 1990.Google Scholar
- B. A. Francis and T. T. Giorgiou, “Stability theory for linear time invariant plants with periodic digital controllers,” Internal report, University of Toronto, Canada, 1987.Google Scholar
- T. Chen, “Linear systems theory and design”. Holt Rinehart, Winston, pp. 561–563, 1984.Google Scholar
- D. W. Clarke, C. Mohtadi and P. S. Tuffs, “Generalized predictive control-Part I: The basic algorithm,” Automatica, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 137–148, March 1987.Google Scholar
- D. Graham and D. Ruer, Analysis of Nonlinear Control Systems, John Wiley & Sons, 1961.Google Scholar
- P. V. Kokotovic and R. Marino, “On Vanishing Stability Regions in Nonlinear Systems with High-Gain Feedback,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-31, No. 10, pp. 967–970, 1986.Google Scholar
- T. Mita, “Optimal digital feedback control systems counting computation time of control laws,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-30, No. 6, pp. 542–548, June 1985.Google Scholar