CAST tools for automatic FMS-Dynamics models synthesis
A general approach to automatic synthesis of FMS-dynamics models is presented. The problems that require analytical solution are discussed. An illustration of the approach with respect to a certain class of manufacturing processes and using Petri nets as a modelling formalism is given. Application of the synthesis method is indicated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Ancilin, J. Erschler, D. Monteil, A Simulation Tool for Manufacturing Systems Design and Control Aid, Report L.A.A.S, France, No. 86/224.Google Scholar
- J.A. Buzacott, Modelling Manufacturing Systems, IFAC 9th Triennial World Congress, Hungary, 1984, pp. 2499–2504.Google Scholar
- W.Reisig, Petri Nets, Berlin, Springer Verlag, 1982.Google Scholar
- E. Roszkowska, Deadlock Avoidance in Concurrent Compound Pipeline Processes, Podstawy Sterowania (Control Fundamentals), to appear.Google Scholar
- E. Roszkowska, Application of Petri Nets to Modelling and Operation Efficiency Evaluation of FMSs (in Polish), Ph.D. Thesis, Report ICT 4/91, Technical University of Wroclaw, Poland.Google Scholar
- M.Ch. Zhou, F. Lesare, D. Rudolph, Control of a Flexible Manufacturing Systems Using Petri Nets, Proc. IFAC 11th World Congress on Automatic Control in the Service of Mankind, U.S.S.R, 1990, pp. 43–48.Google Scholar