HyperDEBU: A multiwindow debugger for parallel logic programs
In this paper, a multiwindow debugger HyperDEBU for finegrained highly parallel programs is presented. The target language of HyperDEBU is Fleng which is one of the committed choice languages. This debugger supports many kinds and levels of views of programs, and helps user to locate bugs efficiently.
KeywordsProgramming Environments Testing and Debugging Concurrent Programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mcdowell, C.E. and Helmbold, D.P.: Debugging Concurrent Programs, ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 21 No.4, pp. 593–622 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Nilsson, M. and Tanaka, H.: Massively Parallel Implementation of Flat GHC on the Connection Machine, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Fifth Generation Computer Systems, p1031–1040 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Koike, H. and Tanaka, H.: Parallel Inference Engine PIE64, in Parallel Computer Architecture, bit, Vol. 21, No.4, 1989, pp. 488–497 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 4.(Ed.) Shapiro, E.: Concurrent Prolog: Collected Papers, (Vols. 1 and 2), The MIT Press (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Murakami, M.: An Axiomatic Verification Method for Synchronization of Guarded Horn Clauses Programs, ICOT Technical Report TR-339, ICOT (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.Murakami, M.: A Declarative Semantics of Parallel Logic Programs with Perpetual Processes, ICOT Technical Report TR-406, ICOT (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.Tatemura, J. and Tanaka, H.: Debugger for a Parallel Logic Programming Language Fleng, Proc. of Logic Programming Conference '89 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.Chikayama,T. and Suzaki, K.: PIMOS 1.5 Introductory Manual, ICOT Technical Memorandum TM-884, ICOT (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.Maeda, M., Uoi, H. and Tokura, N.: Process and Stream Oriented Debugger for GHC Programs, Proc. of Logic Programming Conference '90 (1990).Google Scholar