An effective retract calculus
We have shown, that effectively given domains can be characterized as retracts of a universal domain using the new concept of recursive elements. It would be of interest to prove the existence of a universal domain for the case of bounded complete cpo's. We conjecture, that in such a universal domain the effectively given bounded complete domains can again be characterized by recursive partial closures.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kanda, A.: Effective solutions of recursive domain equations, dissertation, Warwick, (1979).Google Scholar
- Kanda, A., Park, D.: When two effectively given domains are identical?, Proc. of the 4th GI Theoretical Computer Science Symposium, LNCS 67, 170–181, (1979).Google Scholar
- Plotkin. G.: IIω as a universal domain, JCSS, 17, 209–236, (1978).Google Scholar
- Plotkin. G.: Lecture notes distributed at the Advanced Seminar on Semantics in Antibe, France, (1977).Google Scholar
- Sciore, E., Tang, A.: Admissible coherent c.p.o.'s, LNCS 62, 440–456, (1978).Google Scholar