ECHIDNA: A system for manipulating explicit choice higher dimensional automata
We present a system (ECHIDNA) used to manipulate models of concurrent processes based on explicit choice higher dimensional automata. Such models are more suited to the full software engineering process than the older non-deterministic automata and higher dimensional automata, but manipulating them does require computer assistance. The conference presentation will include a detailed introduction to explicit choice higher dimensional automata as well as a description and demonstration of the system ECHIDNA.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Buckland, Choice as a first class citizen. In Intensional Programming I, eds Orgun and Ashcroft, World Scientific, to appearGoogle Scholar
- 2.E. Goubault, Schedulers as abstract interpretations of HDA. ACM Proc. (1995) to appearGoogle Scholar
- 3.M. Johnson, The combinatorics of n-categorical pasting. Jour. Pure and Appl. Alg. 63 (1989) 211–225Google Scholar
- 4.V. Pratt, Modeling concurrency with geometry. in ACM Proc. POPL (1991) 311–322Google Scholar
- 5.R. Street, Parity complexes. Cahiers de Topol. et Geom. Categorique 32 (1991) 315–343Google Scholar