Converting the part task nautical simulator to Ada95
At the department “Development and Supply of nautical simulators” simulator systems are designed to meet the requirements of ship's officers, pilots, ship engineers and nautical students. Currently four simulators have been designed; the manoeuvring simulator, the engineroom simulator, the cargo handling simulator and the Part Task simulator. The Part Task simulator is a three-in-one simulator. It consists of the Manoeuvring, the Engineroom, and the Cargohandling simulator. The Part Task simulator is written in Ada83 and C++. This paper describes the experiences of converting the Part Task Simulator Ada83 code to Ada95 code.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Programming in Ada95 J.G.P. Barnes, Third Edition. ISBN 0-201-17566-5Google Scholar
- 2.Ada95 Adoption Handbook Ada Joint Program Office Version 1.2 30 September 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Advanced Object Oriented programming with Ada9x Stephane Barbey Magnus Kempe prof. Alfred Strohmeier Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne.Google Scholar
- 4.GNAT Reference Manual.Google Scholar
- 5.GNAT User's Guide.Google Scholar
- 6.Release Note for release 1.1 of the SGI Ada95 Development System (GNAT) for Silicon Graphics workstations running Irix release 5.3.Google Scholar
- 7.GNU Make. Edition 0.45 for make version 3.70 Beta. December 1993. Richard M. Stallman and Roland McGrath ISBN 1-882114-16-7Google Scholar
- 8.Ada 95 Reference Manual International Standard ANSI/ISO/IEC-8652:1995 Jamuary 1995.Google Scholar