EUODHILOS: A general reasoning system for a variety of logics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 624)
The basic functional features and system implementation of EUODHILOS: A general reasoning system for a variety of logics are outlined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Sawamura, T. Minami, K. Yokota and K. Ohashi: A Logic Programming Approach to Specifying Logics and Constructing Proofs, Proc. of the Seventh International Conference on Logic Programming, edited by D. H. D. Warren and P. Szeredi, The MTT Press, pp. 405–424, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Ohashi, K., Yokota, K., Minami, T., Sawamura, H. and Ohtani, T.: An automatic generation of a parser and an unparser in the definite clause grammar, Transactions of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 31, No. 11, pp. 1616–1626, 1990 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Sawamura, T. Minami and R. K. Meyer: Representing a Logic in EUODHILOS, IIAS-RR-92, Fujitsu Lab., 1992 (in preparation).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Sawamura, T. Minami and K. Ohashi: Proof Methods based on Sheet of Thought in EUODHILOS, IIAS-RR-92, Fujitsu Lab., 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Sawamura, T. Minami, T. Ohtani, K. Yokota and K. Ohashi: A Collection of Logical systems and Proofs Implemented in Euodhilos I, IIAS-RR-91-13E, Fujitsu Lab., 1991.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992