Towards more precise parallel biconnectivity approximation
The problem of finding a minimum biconnected spanning subgraph of an undirected graph is NP-hard. This paper, improving a chain of work [1, 10, 3, 4], gives the first NC algorithm for approximating a minimum biconnected subgraph with an approximation factor approaching 3/2. This result matches the performance of the currently best sequential approximation algorithm .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Cheriyan and R. Thurimella, Algorithms for Parallel k-Vertex Connectivity and Sparse Certificates, STOC, 1991, pp. 391–401.Google Scholar
- 2.K.W. Chong and T.W. Lam, Finding Connected Components in O(log n loglog n) time on the EREW PRAM, Journal of Algorithms, 1995, pp. 378–402.Google Scholar
- 3.K.W. Chong and T.W. Lam, Approximating Biconnectivity in Parallel, SPAA, 1995, pp. 224–233.Google Scholar
- 4.K.W. Chong and T.W. Lam, Improving Biconnectivity Approximation via Local Optimization, SODA, 1996, pp. 26–35.Google Scholar
- 6.M.R. Garey and D.B. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A guide to the theory of NP-completeness, Freeman, San Francisco, 1978.Google Scholar
- 7.N. Garg, V.S. Santosh, and A. Singla, Improved Approximation Algorithms for Biconnected Subgraphs via Better Lower Bounding Techniques, SODA, 1993, pp. 103–111.Google Scholar
- 8.R.M. Karp and V. Ramachandran, Parallel Algorithms for Shared-Memory Machines, Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science, vol A, J. van Leeuwen Ed., MIT Press, Massachusetts, 1990, pp. 869–941.Google Scholar
- 9.V. Vazirani, Parallel graph matching, Synthesis of Parallel Algorithms, J.H. Reif Ed., Morgan Kaufmann, San Mateo, CA, 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.P. Kelsen and V. Ramachandran, On Finding Minimal 2-Connected Subgraphs, Journal of Algorithms, 1995, pp. 1–49.Google Scholar