Some results on bellman equation in Hilbert spaces and applications to infinite dimensional control problems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 69)
KeywordsHilbert Space Bellman Equation Stochastic Control Problem Stochastic Evolution Equation Complete Orthonormal System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. BARBU, G. Da PRATO, Hamilton Jacobi Equations in Hilbert Spaces, PITMAN, London (1983).Google Scholar
- V. BARBU, G. Da PRATO, Solution of the Bellman Equation Associated with an Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Control Problem and Synthesis of Optimal Control, SIAM J. Control and Optimization, 21, 4 (1983 531–550.Google Scholar
- G. DA PRATO, Some Results on Bellman Equation in Hilbert Spaces, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization (to appear).Google Scholar
- W. H. FLEMING, R.W. RISHEL, Deterministic and Stochastic Optimal Control, Springer, Berlin, (1975).Google Scholar
- L. GROSS, Potential Theory on Hilbert Space, J. Funct. Anal., 1 (1967) 123–181.Google Scholar
- T. HAVÂRNEANU, Existence for the Dynamic Programming Equation of Control Diffusion Processes in Hilbert Space Nonlinear Analysis, T.M.A. (to appear).Google Scholar
- P. KOTELENEZ, A Submartingale Type Inequality with Applications to Stochastic Evolution Equations, Stochastics 8 (1982) 139–151.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985