Partially observed stochastic controls based on a cumulative digital read out of the observations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 69)
KeywordsNonstandard Analysis Loeb Measure Nonstandard Criterion Nonstandard Measure Theory Optimal Ordinary Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, R.M., Star-finite representations of measure spaces, Trans.Amer. Math. Soc., 271 (1982), 667–687.Google Scholar
- Anderson, R.M. and Rashid, S., A nonstandard characterization of weak convergence, Proc.Amer. Math. Soc. 69 (1978), 327–332.Google Scholar
- Cutland, N.J., Internal controls and relaxed controls, J. London Math. Soc., 27 (1983), 130–140.Google Scholar
- Cutland, N.J., Optimal controls for partially observed stochastic systems using nonstandard analysis, in Stochastic Differential Systems, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences 43 (Eds. M. Kohlmann and N. Christopeit, Springer, Berlin 1982), 276–284.Google Scholar
- Cutland, N.J., Optimal controls for partially observed stochastic systems: an infinitesimal approach, Stochastics 8 (1983), 239–257.Google Scholar
- Cutland, N.J., Nonstandard measure theory and its applications, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc., 15(1983), 529–589.Google Scholar
- Doob, J.L., Stochastic Processes, Wiley, New York, 1953.Google Scholar
- Keisler, H.J., An infinitesimal approach to stochastic analysis, Memoirs of Amer. Math. Soc. 297 (1984).Google Scholar
- Loeb, P.A., Weak limits of measures and the standard part map, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 77 (1979), 128–135.Google Scholar
- Stroock, D.W. and Varadhan, S.R.S., Multidimensional Diffusion Processes, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985