Stochastic partial differential equations and renormalization theory (stochastic quantization)
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 69)
Stochastic Partial Differential Equations And Infinite Dimensional Martingale Problems
- 322 Downloads
KeywordsWeak Solution Symmetric Operator Gaussian Measure Equilibrium Measure Stochastic Partial Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.W.G. FARIS, G. JONA-LASINIO, "Large Fluctuations for a Nonlinear Heat Equation with Noise", J. Phys. A 15, 3025 (1982)Google Scholar
- /2/.G. PARISI, Wu YONG-SHI, Scientia Sinica 24, 483 (1981)Google Scholar
- /3/.B. SIMON, "The P(φ)2 Euclidean (Quantum) Field Theory", Princeton, 1974Google Scholar
- /3a/.J. GLIMM, A. JAFFE, "Quantum Physics", Springer, New York 1981.Google Scholar
- /4/.G. JONA-LASINIO, P.K. MITTER, "Stochastic Quantization in Field Theory: a Rigorous Study", Preprint 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985