Sensitivity Analysis of Grid-Connected PV-Battery Systems
Part of the Green Energy and Technology book series (GREEN)
- 655 Downloads
We investigate the impact of various techno-economic parameters such as PV/battery installation costs, electricity tariff, feed-in tariff, geographic location, and load profile on the feasibility of grid-connected PV-Battery systems.
KeywordsElectricity Price Installation Cost Load Profile Electricity Bill Electricity Tariff
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Khalilpour R, Karimi IA (2014) Parametric optimization with uncertainty on the left hand side of linear programs. Comput Chem Eng 60:31–40Google Scholar
- 2.Ausgrid (2011) Solar homes electricity data. Australia, SydneyGoogle Scholar
- 3.Fesharaki VJ et al (2011) The effect of temperature on photovoltaic cell efficiency. In: 1st international conference on emerging trends in energy conservation, Tehran, 20–21 Nov 2011Google Scholar
- 4.Solar-choice (2013) Solar PV price index-June 2013. http://www.solarchoice.net.au/blog/solar-pv-price-check-june-2013/. Accessed 31 Dec 2013
- 5.KEMA-Sandia (2012) ES-Select™ documentation and user’s manual-version 2.0. Sandia National LaboratoriesGoogle Scholar
- 6.IPART (2013) Solar feed-in tariffs-the subsidy-free value of electricity from small-scale solar PV units from 1 July 2013. Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of New South Wales, SydneyGoogle Scholar
- 7.Summers VM, Wimer JG (2011) QGESS: cost estimation methodology for NETL assessments of power plant performance. National Energy Technology Laboratory, USDOEGoogle Scholar
- 8.Mountain B (2012) Electricity prices in Australia: an international comparison. Energy Users Association of Australia, MelbourneGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016