Research on Intelligent Hierarchical Control of Large Scale Electric Storage Thermal Unit
Through the control of the thermal storage unit, the local control and remote control strategy including the thermal storage unit are realized and incorporated into the power generation plan of the day before, so that the electric thermal comprehensive scheduling model of the power system with the large-scale thermal storage unit is established.
KeywordsHeat store unit Control strategy Grading and switching Scheduling model
Project supported by State Grid Corporation Science and Technology (2018GJJY-01).
- 1.Peng, X., Xiong, L., Wen, J., et al.: A summary of methods for improving short-term and ultra-short-term power forecast accuracy. Chin. Soc. Electr. Eng. 36(23), 6315–6326 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Heming, Y., Xiangjun, L., Xiufan, M., et al.: Wind energy planning output control method for energy storage system based on ultra-short-term wind power prediction power. Power Grid Technol. 39(2), 432–439 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, S., Wang, Y., Xu, Y.: Fire storage combined related opportunity planning and scheduling based on wind power prediction error randomness. Chin. Soc. Electr. Eng. 34(S1), 9–16 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, J., Sun, H., Shen, X.: Joint optimal operation strategy for Wind-Thermal power units with heat storage devices. Power Autom. Equip. 37(6), 139–145 (2017) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Xu, F., Min, Y., Chen, L., et al.: Electrical-thermal combined system with large capacity heat storage. Chin. J. Electr. Eng. 34(29), 5063–5072 (2014) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, T.: Research on wind power scheme for thermal power plant based on heat storage. Dalian University of Technology (2014)Google Scholar