Optimal Scheduling and Benefit Analysis of Solid Heat Storage Devices in Cold Regions
On the basis of analyzing the characteristics of wind power in winter heating period and considering the critical state of wind power integration, this paper rationalized the energy load, decoupled the energy coupling relationship under the traditional heating mode, and optimal scheduled solid-state heat storage (SHS) devices.
KeywordsCritical state of wind power integration Heating mode Solid-state heat storage
Project supported by State Grid Corporation Science and Technology (2018GJJY-01).
- 1.National Energy Administration. Wind Grid Operation in 2017[EB/OL]. [2018-02-01]. http://www.nea.gov.cn/2018-02/01/c_136942234.htm (in Chinese)
- 2.State Electricity Regulatory Commission. Supervision report on wind power accommodation in key areas (No. 10, 2012). Beijing: State Electricity Regulatory Commission (2012) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, L., Hu, W., Lu, Q., et al.: Research on planning and operation model for energy storage system to optimize wind power integration. Proc. CSEE 34(16), 2533–2543 (2014) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Yan, G., Liu, J., Cui, Y., et al.: Economic evaluation on improving wind power scheduling scale by using energy storage systems. Proc. CSEE 33(22), 45–52 (2013) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, X., Wang, X., Li, J., et al.: A joint operation model and solution for hybrid wind energy storage systems. Proc. CSEE 33(13), 10–17 (2013) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yuan, X., Cheng, S., Wen, J.: Prospects analysis of energy storage application in grid integration of large-scale wind power. Autom. Electric Power Syst. 37(1), 14–18 (2013) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Ge, Y., Li, X., Ge, Y., et al.: Technical plan for electric heat storage and heating by wind energy curtailment based on joint dispatching of heat and electricity. Smart Grid 3(10), 901–905 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Lv, Q., Chen, T., Wang, H., et al.: Analysis on peak-load regulation ability of cogeneration unit with heat accumulator. Autom. Electric Power Syst. 38(11), 34–41 (2014) (in Chinese)Google Scholar