Exact Solutions of Fractional Partial Differential Equations by Sumudu Transform Iterative Method
Developing analytical methods for solving fractional partial differential equations (FPDEs) is an active area of research. Especially, finding exact solutions of FPDEs is a challenging task. In the present chapter, we extend Sumudu transform iterative method to solve a variety of time and space FPDEs as well as systems of them. We demonstrate the utility of the method by finding exact solutions to a large number of FPDEs.
- 1.Podlubny, I.: Fractional Differential Equations: An Introduction to Fractional Derivatives, Fractional Differential Equations, to Methods of Their Solution and Some of Their Applications, vol. 198. Academic Press, New York (1998)Google Scholar
- 14.Samko, S.G., Kilbas, A.A., Marichev, O.I.: Fractional Integrals and Derivatives. Theory and Applications. Gordon and Breach, Yverdon (1993)Google Scholar
- 15.Miller, K.S., Ross, B.: An introduction to the fractional calculus and fractional differential equations. Wiley, New York (1993)Google Scholar
- 17.Belgacem, F.B.M., Karaballi, A.A.: Sumudu transform fundamental properties investigations and applications. Int. J. Stoch. Anal. (2006)Google Scholar
- 18.Amer, Y., Mahdy, A., Youssef, E.: Solving systems of fractional nonlinear equations of Emden Fowler type by using sumudu transform method. Glob. J. Pure Appl. Math. 14(1), 91–113 (2018)Google Scholar
- 19.Bhalekar, S., Daftardar-Gejji, V.: Convergence of the new iterative method. Int. J. Differ. Equ. (2011)Google Scholar