The Design and Implementation of Secure Cloud Desktop System
PCs with Windows XP have been widely used in enterprises. Confidential data is stored on the single hard disk of the PC. There are some disadvantages in this way, such as Poor data reliability, Low data security and so on. So, it is urgent to innovate and change the traditional PC usage model. With mainstream virtualization technology and customized security design to build a secure cloud desktop, it shall meet users’ needs and enhance the reliability and security of the data.
KeywordsSecure cloud desktop Reliability Virtualization platform
- 2.Yang, C.: Big Data and cloud computing: innovation opportunities and challenges. Int. J. Digit. Earth 1, 13–53 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Luis, M.V., Luis, R.M., Juan, C., et al.: A break in the clouds: towards a cloud definition. ACM SIGCOMM Comput. Commun. Rev. 39(1), 50–55 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Chris, R.: A break in the cloud: the reality of cloud computing. In: EABR & TLC Conferences Proceedings, pp. 1–5 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Von Laszewski, G., et al.: Comparison of multiple cloud frameworks. In: IEEE 5th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Kostantos, K., et al.: OPEN-source IaaS fit for purpose: a comparison between OpenNebula and OpenStack. Int. J. Electron. Bus. Manage. 11, 3 (2013)Google Scholar