Multi-band HTS Filters Based on Hybrid-Mode Square Ring Loaded Resonator (SRLR)
For miniaturization, multi-mode resonators (MMR) are very popular and powerful in constructing the advanced multi-band filter, and therefore tremendous attention has been paid on proposal and implementation of a variety of MMRs in past few years. In general, there are two broad kinds of MMR, one is the stub loaded resonator, and the other one is the closed-form resonator with perturbation element. The former is generally a half-wavelength resonator with center loaded one stub or symmetrical loaded multiple stubs and such that several non-degenerate modes will be excited. And the latter one is usually that some perturbations are added into a ring resonator, which leads to the pairs of degenerate modes.
- 1.X.L. Lu, B. Wei, B.S. Cao, X.B. Guo, X.P. Zhang, X.K. Song, Y. Heng, Z. Xu, Design of a high-order dual-band superconducting filter with controllable frequencies and bandwidths. IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 24(2), 1500205 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Luo, L. Zhu, S. Sun, A dual-band ring-resonator bandpass filter based on two pairs of degenerate modes. IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech. 58(12), 3427–3432 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.R. Gomez-Garcia, M. Sanchez-Renedo, Microwave dual-band bandpass planar filters based on generalized branch-line hybrids. IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech. 58(12), 3760–3769 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.R. Gomea-Garcia, J.-M. Munoz-Ferreras, M. Sanchez-Renedo, Microwave transversal six-band bandpass planar filter for multi-standard wireless applications, in 2011 IEEE Radio Wireless Symposium, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 16–19 January 2011, pp. 166–169Google Scholar
- 19.S. Luo, L. Zhu, S. Sun, A dual-band ring-resonator bandpass filter based on two pairs of degenerate modes. IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn. 58(12), 3427–3432 (2010)Google Scholar