Research on ATML-Oriented Test Application Development Platform
To enhance the development efficiency of test programs in Automatic Test System (ATS), a framework of test application development platform based on ATML (Automatic test description language) standard is built in this paper. ATML-oriented test application development platform contains configuration tools, test flow description, ATS resource description, and runtime system. ATML is used to describe ATS-related information and the test flow based on signal definition. By leveraging the ATML description documents, runtime system achieved the automatic matching of the test resource and test requirements, and generated the test programs automatically. The platform is extensible, and the test program sets can be transplanted to other platforms.
KeywordsATS ATML Test function service Test program automatic generation
- 1.IEEE Std 1671-2010.: Standard for Automatic Test Markup Language for Exchanging Automatic Test Equipment and Test Information via XML (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Fan, S.: Study of test resources and test requirements automatic matching method in ATML. Computer Meas. Control 24(6), 8–11 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Jain, A., Delgado, S.: Automatic ATML test description translation to a COTS test executive. In: IEEE AutoTestCon, pp. 190–194 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Ordonez Camacho, D., Mens, K.: Appareil: a tool for building automated program translators using annotated grammars. In: IEEE ICASE, pp. 489–491 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu, S.: Research and application of test application development platform on STD standard. Comput. Technol. Autom. 29(4), 111–114 (2010)Google Scholar