Leveraging Education Sector Using Cognitive Big Data for the Recruitment Process and Sustainable Development
- 381 Downloads
Nowadays, we are not confined to traditional education. We are on the verge to make our education system more job oriented by providing various vocational trainings to our students. The various universities and higher education are facing the problem of inadequate placement. Even the job providers have to quell ample amount of time to judge the potential candidates. The right placement is a challenge for both the recruiters and the candidates. The cognitive science and big data can untangle the conundrum. The main goal of this paper proposal can be stated as: To display the appropriate job offer from the job provider, select the perfect profile for the job at the right place at the right time, and connect the perfect profile to the job provider. The outliers must also be suggested with right start-ups.
KeywordsBig data Cognitive science Feature extraction and recruitment process
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (India) and the University of Agder (Norway) gratefully acknowledge the partial support for this work from the project “India Norway Cooperation Program Project INCP 2014/10110,” which is jointly funded by the University Grants Commission (India) and the Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education.
- 1.Dinesh, U., et al.: Data mining with big data using Hace theorm. IJSRD—Int. J. Sci. Res. Dev. 4(5) (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Hong, W., et al.: A job recommender system based on user clustering. J. Comput. 8(8) (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Ben, W.: Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Systems and Biosocial Spaces of Education. Code Acts in Education, May 2017Google Scholar
- 4.Shi, S.: Real-time job recommendation engine based on college graduates’ persona. J. Residuals Sci. Technol. 13(7) (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Aasman, J.: Taming unstructured data with cognitive computing. Datanami, January 2016Google Scholar
- 6.Peggy, M.L.: Real Time Student Assessment. Stylus Publishing, Sterling, Virginia (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Sidahmed, B., et al.: Smart4Job: A big data framework for intelligent job offers broadcasting using time series forecasting and Semantic classification. Big Data Res., 16–30 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Pradit, S.: Big data in the cloud for education institutions. In: The Twelfth International Conference on eLearning for Knowledge-Based Society, Thailand, 11–12 December 2015Google Scholar
- 10.Woo, B.: Education at the crossroads of big data and cloud. EMC, April 2012Google Scholar
- 11.Sheetal, et al.: Research analysis using big data. Int. J. Trend Res. Dev. (IJTRD), March 2017Google Scholar
- 12.About ART-R Tutorial. Carneige Mellon UniversityGoogle Scholar