Pep—Personalized Educational Platform
There are many services that facilitate learning with ease. But effective learning is not limited to only one factor. As of now, there isn’t a service that completely streamlines a students academics from his/her perspective without disregarding the relevance of the indulgence from the educational institution. With our project, we intend to bring about such a platform and thereby improve learning. A specific student using the application can manage his personal activities and set reminders as needed. A teacher can assign assignments and other tasks to a particular set of students or all of the students concerned. A shared database will be available to a group of students, and it is managed by the concerned teachers. Efficient assessment of the students as well as the teachers can be done, and also the personal and educational activities of the user can be managed. Educational institutions directly incorporating into the learning process can improve the results collectively. We will be using Ionic framework (built on Angular and Cordova) and Firebase as the backend.
KeywordsLearning management system E-learning Activities Firebase Ionic Real-time database
- 1.Kattoua, T., Al-Lozi, M., Alrowwad, A.: A review of literature on e-learning systems in higher education. Int. J. Bus. Manage. Econ. Res. (IJBMER) 7(5), 754–762 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Machado, M., Tao, E.: Blackboard vs. Moodle: comparing user experience of learning management systems. In: 37th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Chourishi, D., Buttan, C.K., Chaurasia, A., Soni, A.: Effective e-learning through moodle. Int. J. Adv. Technol. Eng. Res. (IJATER) (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Yarboi, T., Tetteh, N.: Interactive student planner application. CSUSB ScholarWorks (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Sanchez, H., Enrique Agudo, J., Ricob, M.: Adaptive learning using moodle and handheld devices. In: Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (2009)Google Scholar