An Image Encryption Scheme Based on the Discrete Auto-Switched Chaotic System
Aiming at finite computational precision would make digital chaotic binary sequences into a short period sequence, so that the security of multimedia encryption information based on chaotic cipher is not guaranteed. In this paper, we designed a discrete auto-switched chaotic system with a simple structure and good performance in order to increase the period length of chaotic sequences. The autocorrelation and complexity experiments of chaotic sequences were performed to demonstrate the good performance of the sequence. Finally, the simulation experiment results show that this image encryption scheme is both reliable and secure.
KeywordsChaotic system Binary sequences Image encryption Computational precision
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61471158) and the “modern sensing technology” innovation team project of Heilongjiang province (No. 2012TD007).
- 4.Liu, C.Y., Ding, Q.: Complexity analysis and research based on the chaotic system of sample entropy. J. Netw. Intell. 3(3), 162–169 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Fan, C.L., Ding, Q.: ARM-embedded Implementation of H.264 selective encryption based on chaotic stream cipher. J. Netw. Intell. 3(1), 9–15 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Fan, C.L., Liu, S.Y., Ding, Q.: Design of embedded ethernet interface based on chaotic stream cipher. J. Inf. Hiding Multimed. Sig. Process. 6(3), 2073–4212 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Du, B.X., Geng, X.L., Chen, F.Y., Pan, J., Ding, Q.: Generation and realization of digital chaotic key sequence based on double K-L transform. Chin. J Electron. 22(1), 131–134 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Chen, T.M., Jiang, R.R.: New hybrid stream cipher based on chaos and neural networks. Acta Phys. Sin-Ch. Ed. 62(4), 040301 (2013)Google Scholar