Big Data Security in the Web-Based Cloud Storage System Using 3D-AES Block Cipher Cryptography Algorithm
Cloud storage is described as a place to store data on the net as opposed to on-premises arrays. It is well-known that cloud computing has many ability advantages and lots of organization applications and big data are migrating to public or hybrid cloud storage. However, from the consumers’ attitude, cloud computing safety issues, particularly records protection and privacy safety problems, continue to be the number one inhibitor for adoption of cloud computing services. This paper describes the problem of building secure computational services for encrypted information in the cloud storage without decrypting the encrypted data. There are many distinct sorts of attacks and threats executed on cloud systems. Present day cloud storage service companies inclusive of Google Drive and Dropbox utilizes AES-256 encryption algorithm. Although, it is far nonetheless considered a secure algorithm to use presently, a brief look through history shows that each algorithm gets cracked subsequently. Therefore, it meets the yearning of computational encryption algorithmic aspiration model that could enhance the security of data for privacy, confidentiality, and availability of the users. The research method covers two principal levels, which are literature assessment and randomness tests on large number of data using NIST Statistical Test Suite which has been developed by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). A studies assessment in this paper is made to decide if the research challenge has effectively able to mitigate common cloud storage carrier assaults. The outcomes from this paper affords insights to cutting-edge protection implementation and their vulnerabilities, as well as future enhancements that may be made to further solidify cloud storage solutions.
KeywordsBig data security Cloud storage Cloud security 3D-AES Block cipher Cryptography
This work is supported by the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) provided by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, under the Grant Number FRGS/1/2015/ICT03/UiTM/02/6.
- 1.Ariffin, S., Hisan, N.A., Arshad, S., Bakar, S.H.: Square and boomerang attacks analysis of diffusion property of 3D-AES block cipher. In: 2016 12th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), Changsha, China, pp. 862–867. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Ariffin, S., Mahmod, R., Rahmat, R., Idris, N. A.: SMS encryption using 3D-AES block cipher on android message application. In: 2013 International Conference Advanced Computer Science Applications and Technologies (ACSAT), Kuching, Malaysia, pp. 310–314. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Ariffin, S., Yusof, N.A.M.: Randomness analysis on 3D-AES block cipher. In: 2017 13th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), Guilin, China, pp. 331–335. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Arockiam, L., Monikandan, S.: Data security and privacy in cloud storage using hybrid symmetric encryption algorithm. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng. 2(8), 3064–3070 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, D., Zhao, H.: Data security and privacy protection issues in cloud computing. In: International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, Hangzhou, China, vol. 1, pp. 647–651. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Dictionary.com. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cryptography. Accessed 26 Mar 2018
- 9.Kale, N.A., Natikar, S.B., Karande, S.M.: Secured mobile messaging for android application. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Manag. Stud. 2(11), 304–311 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Kumar, A., Lee, B.G., Lee, H., Kumari, A.: Secure storage and access of data in cloud computing. In: 2012 International Conference ICT Convergence (ICTC), Jeju Island, South Korea, pp. 336–339. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 13.Waziri, V.O., Alhassan, J.K., Ismaila, I., Dogonyaro, M.N.: Big data analytics and data security in the cloud via fully homomorphic encryption. Int. J. Comput. Control Quantum Inf. Eng. 9(3), 744–753 (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.Zhou, M., Zhang, R., Xie, W., Qian, W., Zhou, A.: Security and privacy in cloud computing: a survey. In: 2010 Sixth International Conference on Semantics Knowledge and Grid (SKG), pp. 105–112 (2010)Google Scholar