Quality Analysis of Rear Axle Assembly Based on AHP
Product quality is an important factor for the survival and development of enterprise. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of design, the assembly process also plays a crucial role in the formation of product quality. Through field investigation and analysis, combining with the current situation of product quality of an axle factory, using the pareto chart, researchers found quality fluctuation was mainly caused by abnormal sound at rear axle and rough surface. According to the principle and step of AHP, a three-level evaluation system was established. Combining with the actual assembly process, it was calculated that the influence of assemble rear wheel hub and brake hub were the greatest. This method changed the status of the enterprises’ experience as quality judgment method, and provided a reliable theoretical basis for the implementation of modern quality management.
KeywordsRear axle assembly Quality AHP Analysis
Project supported by the youth scientist fund of NSFC (No. 51705417).
- 1.G. Zhang, H. Zhao, Assembly quality characteristic prediction method under influence of multiple assembly features. Appl. Res. Comput. 32(3), 709–712 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.T. Yunfei, Basic Craft of Axle (Baoji Hande Axle Factory, March 2016)Google Scholar
- 3.F. Qian, Simulation of Quality Fluctuation Model of Key Process Chain Using QFD Method. Electron Quality (June 2016), pp. 53–56Google Scholar
- 5.C. Wen, Z. Li, J. Jianjun, An assembly quality improvement of turbocharger based on PDCA plus fishbone diagram analysis. Ind. Eng. J. 18(1), 55–59 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.B. Meng, F. Zhou, X. Wang, L. Sun, Research on depth analysis method for aircraft assembly quality data. Sci. Technol. Eng. 15(34), 235–242 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.J. Han, Decision analysis of maintenance strategy of trackless rubber vehicle based on AHP. Science and Technology Innovation Herald, pp. 81–82 (November 2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Wang, System Engineering (Machinery Industry Press, Beijing, 2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Wang, Analysis of influence factors of coal mine safety based on AHP. Energy Educ. Sci. Technol. Part A Energy Sci. Res. 32(2), 1225–1230 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.H. Li, Q. Jin, Q. Wang, R. Yue, Evaluation of performance of mechanical system of tourist vehicle based on grey/AHP theory, Mach. Build. Autom. 44(4), 63–66 (August 2015)Google Scholar