Fleet Management and Vehicle Routing in Real Time Using Parallel Computing Algorithms
Algorithms which take uncertainty into account make better systems for fleet management and lead to greater efficiency. These algorithms are faster and can manage real-time traffic and even compute the location and status of vehicles with miscellaneous requests from users. Parallel computing technologies enable us to implement fuzzy-based algorithms which route the traffic in a much more efficient mechanism. This also improves the overall system of user request management by using meta-heuristics.
KeywordsParallel computing Fleet management Fuzzy logic Meta-heuristics Routing
- 2.Caricato, P., Ghiani, G., Grieco, A., Guerriero, E.: Parallel tabu search for a vehicle rounting problem under track contention. Parallel Comput. (forthcoming)Google Scholar
- 6.Mohanasundaram, R., Periasamy, P.S.: A meta heuristic algorithm for optimal data storage position in wireless sensor networks. Pak. J. Biotechnol. 463–468 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Mohanasundaram, R., Periasamy, P.S.: Swarm based optimal data storage position using enhanced bat algorithm in wireless sensor networks. Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 10(2), 4311–4328 (2015). ISSN 0973-4562Google Scholar
- 11.Mohanasundaram, R., Periasamy, P.S.: Clustering based optimal data storage strategy using hybrid swarm intelligence in WSN. Wirel. Pers. Commun. (2015) (Springer)Google Scholar
- 14.Mohanasundaram, R., Periasamy, P.S.: Hybrid swarm intelligence optimization approach for optimal data storage position identification in wireless sensor networks. Sci. World J. (2015)Google Scholar