A Novel Wind Power Accommodation Strategy Considering User Satisfaction and Demand Response Dispatch Economic Costs
- 693 Downloads
This paper is concerned with wind power accommodation strategy by considering user satisfaction and demand response dispatch economic costs. Firstly, price-based demand response dispatch economic costs model and user satisfaction model are established, which are incorporated into a multi-objective optimization model. Then, multi-objective function is transformed into single objective function by the normalized method, which is solved by the sequential quadratic programming method. Finally, simulation is operated on the modified IEEE-30 nodes distribution network, and simulation results show that the proposed strategy can successfully eliminate the wind fluctuations in a certain range.
KeywordsPrice-based demand response User satisfaction Wind power fluctuation User price elasticity coefficient
This work was supported in part by the National Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61773253). The Project of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (Nos. 15JC1401900, 17511107002, 14JC1402200).
- 1.Zeng, M., Wu, G.: Key problems and prospects of integrated demand response in energy internet. Power Syst. Technol. 11(40), 3391–3398 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong C Y, Zhao J H.: From smart grid to energy internet: basic concepts and research framework. Autom. Electric Power Syst. 38, 1–11 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Tian, S.L., Wang, B.B.: Key technologies of demand response in smart grid. J. Electric. Eng. 84, 3576–3585 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Zeng, D., Yao, J.G.: Modeling price-based demand response optimization scheduling based on security constraints for wind power accommodation. J. Electric. Eng. 34(31), 5571–5578 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Ding, W., Yuan, J.H.: Peak-valley time-share price decision model based on user price-based demand response and satisfaction. Autom. Electric Power Syst. 29(20), 10 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Yan, L.W., Yu, C., Tan, Z.F.: Two-phase scheduling optimization model for wind energy source storage considering demand response. Power Grid Technol. 39(5), 1287–1293 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Yan, L.W., Qin, C., Wu, H.L., et al.: Wind power electricity consumption stochastic optimal scheduling model considering multi-type demand response. Power Syst. Technol. 39(7), 1839–1846 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Cao, J., Ma, H.Y., Liu, Y., et al.: Research on demand response strategy based on nodal price. Power Grid Technol. 40(5), 1536–1542 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, Y., Xiao, J.W., et al.: Hierarchical control strategy for residential demand response considering time-varying aggregated capacity. Int. J. Electric. Power Energy Syst. 1(16) (2017)Google Scholar