Research on the Growth of Engineering Science and Technology Talents from the Perspective of Complex Science
With the rapid development of information technology and the strategy of “Made in China 2025”, the state has met new requirement for talents training. Under the background of “made in China 2025”, based on complex science theory, this paper established the model of “Gong” model of engineering talents. The growth of engineering talents can be divided into three stages, that is, the basic and higher education stage, the social stage and the continuing education stage. Based on the phased characteristics of talent growth, this paper studied the law of the growth of engineering talents and the path of the road and summed up the law of phased growth of engineering talent in “Gong” type, and proposed deepening the reform of continuing education to improve the training mechanism for engineering talents.
KeywordsEngineering talents Growth law Made in China 2025 Complex science
This research was supported by MOE (Ministry of Education in China) Project of Humanities and Social Sciences (Project No. 14JDGC016) and the NSFC General Program (Grants nos. 71272045).
- 1.Zhou, K., Zeng, Y.: A new talents training mode of undergraduate education from the perspective of complexity science-taking the talents training of engineer education as an example. Chongqing High. Educ. Res. 5(2), 91–100 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, C., Hu, W.: Growth rules and cultivation models of creative talents. J. Beijing Normal Univ. 1, 36–42 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Tan, J.: On the construction of training mode of T-type in higher vocational and technological college. J. High. Educ. 10, 68–72 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y., Zhang, Y.: Guided by third industrial revolution: the strategic choice of transformation of higher engineering education in China. Educ. Res. 5, 37–42 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Bai, C., Chen, Q., Zhang, H.: A review of the research on the growth pattern and training mode of top-notch innovative talents. Educ. Res. 12, 147–151 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, T., Li, F., Lu, G.: On improving the quality of engineering technology talents cultivation in terms of the “Made in China 2025” plan. Res. High. Educ. Eng. 6,17–23 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, L., Zhang, C.: The career flow and professional ability framework of skilled personnel in the perspective of “made in China 2025”. Voc. Educ. Forum 10, 17–21 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Du, W., Guo, S.: A probe into the cultivation of College Students’ international vision in the global environment. Educ. Asia Pac. 6, 222 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Sun, L., Zeng, F., Wang, S.: A study o the model of social adaptation of college students-taking students born after 1995 as an example. J. Sichuan Univ. Sci. Eng. 31(1), 20–29 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Hu, Z., Liu, Y.: Searching for the origin: three regressions to raise college students’ engineering practice ability. Res. High. Educ. Eng. 1 (2015)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, S.: The best age and the law of success – on the law of becoming a useful person. Talent Dev. 8, 21 (1994)Google Scholar
- 14.Jian, L.: On outstanding engineers’ innovation ability training. Res. High. Educ. Eng. 5, 1–17 (2012)Google Scholar