Analyzing the Information Behavior Under the Complexity Science Management Theory
Information behavior is a complicated process. Using the method of complexity science management to study the information behavior has important theoretical significance and practical guiding value. This paper provides a new perspective for information behavior, and introduces the theory of complexity science management, method, and the basic thoughts to solve the problems. The application of complexity science management in the research of information behavior was expounded from three aspects that includes theoretical system, research methods, research process to analyze the transformation of information behavior paradigm based on complexity science management.
KeywordsInformation behavior Complexity science management Complex network
This paper is supported by National Social Science Foundation in China (Grant No. 16BTQ055).
- 1.Chen, S.: Complexity science and management. J. Nanchang Univ. 31(3), 1–6 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Zheng, Z., et al.: Complexity science management and big data. In: IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Bernal, J.D.: Preliminary Analysis of Pilot Questionnaire on the use of Scientific Literature (1948)Google Scholar
- 5.Aslib: Report of an investigation on literature searching by research scientists. Aslib Research Department (1964)Google Scholar
- 8.Wilson, T.D.: On user studies and information needs. J. Documentation 62(6), 658–670 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Schamber, L.: Relevance and information behavior. Ann. Rev. Inf. Sci. Technol. 29(1), 3–48 (1994)Google Scholar
- 10.Case, D.O.: Looking for Information: A Survey of Research on Information Seeking, Needs, and Behavior. Academic Press, San Diego (2016). 002: 138–139Google Scholar