Research for Distributed and Multitasking Collaborative Three-Dimensional Virtual Scene Simulation
Currently most research of virtual scene simulation focus on the establishment algorithm of three-dimensional terrain model in the scene, but rarely consider the communication mechanism, multi-thread synchronization, dynamic loading issues of the distributed three dimensional virtual scenes. In this paper, the simulation engine based on vega prime is achieved by multi-threading technology, and communication protocol is implemented by winsocket technology, then the network architecture with high cohesion and low coupling control/running terminals are built. Combined with dynamic loading model reuse technology, three-dimensional virtual scene system based on distributed network communication is achieved. Based on the algorithm interface reserved in the system, the multitasking cooperative swarm intelligent pathfinding algorithms can be integrated. Then the communication model, multi-thread synchronization, dynamic loading and pathfinding problems are solved in the distributed multitasks three-dimensional visual scene system. The simulation results show that network data communication and the routing algorithm simulation are realized in three-dimensional virtual environment, and the effectiveness and feasibility of the algorithm can be verified, thereby the cost and risk of late operation are reduced.
KeywordsMulti-threading Dynamic loading Distributed communication Three-dimensional virtual scene Cooperative multitasking algorithm
This paper is sponsored by teaching and research fund of Wuhan education Bureau (2017008).
- 1.Peng, L.: The real-time image formation in 3D simulation and distributed system research. Thesis for of Master’s Degree in Huazhong University of Science and Technology, pp. 28–38, May 2012Google Scholar
- 2.Yao, F.F., Liang, Q., Xu, R.J., Du, J.: Study of three-dimensional virtual battlefield large terrain dynamically generated based on vega prime. J. Syst. Simul. 24(9), 1900–1904 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, S.S.: Research on key techniques of heterogeneous parallel computing for virtual reality simulation platform. Doctor Dissertation of Ocean University of China, pp. 20–32, May 2014Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, B.S., Feng, K.P., Luo, L.H.: The implementation of multi-channel three- dimensional simulation system based on vega prime. J. Graph. 33(5), 73–77 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, J., Fu, X.C.: New particle swarm optimization algorithm for path planning simulation of virtual character. J. Comput. Appl. 34(9), 2562–2565 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, B.G.: The research of unmanned aerial vehicles mission planning system. Thesis for Master’s degree in ShenYang Aerospace University, pp. 23–46, January 2013Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, J., Peng, C.: Research and analysis of path planning simulation system for three-dimensional complex scene. Comput. Simul. 32(6), 364–367 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Sun, D.D., Zhang, H.X.: A routing cooperative selection method based on ant colony optimization algorithm. In: International Conference on Cyberspace Technology (2014). CP656Google Scholar
- 12.Sahingoz, O.K.: Flyable path planning for a multi-UAV system with Genetic Algorithms and Bezier curves. In: 2013 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, pp. 41–48 (2013)Google Scholar