Remote Environmental Information Real-Time Monitoring and Processing System of Cow Barn
Hot and humid weather in southern China lead the modern dairy farming into trouble. If the temperature, humidity and illumination of the cow house, and the noxious gas including carbon dioxide, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide from the breaths of the cows and decomposition of the organic can be monitored in the real time, the trouble because of the weather in the modern dairy farming can be solved. So this paper focuses on the wireless network, though applying the MSP430F149 and Nrf905 chips as the wireless network module, and LTM8901 as the sensing devices, the real-time monitor and processing system for the cow house can be established to solve the trouble of modern cow farming in the south of China. This system has low operating cost and stable property so that it is extremely fit for the hilly terrain in the south of China. Meanwhile, it can be also used in monitoring environmental pollution in the real time.
KeywordsWireless sensor network Sensor Router Monitoring center Remote cow house environment pollution monitoring
This work was supported by The Projects of Science and Technology Plan Guangdong Province under Grand (2014A010101284) and Projects of The Public Welfare and Capacity Enhancement of Foshan (2016AB00041).Thanks my classmates and friends in our laboratory such as Dr. Zhongxian PAN, Xinyin XIANG, Ganchao LIU, Dr. Jie Zheng et al. Meanwhile, thanks for support from a grant from Co., LTD of Foshan middle south agricultural science and technology and the department of electronic information engineering in Foshan University.
- 1.Sheng, J., Weixing, W.: Design and implementation of wireless monitoring system of water quality for intensive aquaculture. J. Agric. Netw. Inf. 41(11), 17–20 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Fangming, T., Weichunbo, W.: Design of cold and standardized cow shed environment parameters acquisition system. J. Jiangsu Agric. Sci. 41(6), 371–373 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Tingjiang, W., Lishan, Y.: Design of monitoring system for environment of large scale dairy farm in the shed—based on ZigBee technology. J. Agric. Mech. Res. 37(2), 210–213 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhaojun, X., Chunxin, G.: Research and implementation of wireless sensor network in precision agriculture. J. Mech. Electr. Eng. 2(03), 38–46 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Siyuan, L., Yanling, J.: Design of piggery environment monitoring system based on ZigBee. J. Hubei Agric. Sci. 54(16), 4041–4044 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Congxi, Z.: Research on Poultry House Environmental Monitoring System Based on ZigBee Technology. Jilin Agricultural University (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Canghai, W., Huojiao, X., Huanliang, X., Dong, H.: Design of remote monitoring system of dairy farm based on RFID and ZigBee. J. Agric. Mech. Res. 35(2), 163–166 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Hang, S.: Clustering algorithm of wireless sensor network in intelligent traffic. J. Traffic Inf. Secur. 26(03), 16–21 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Jun, L., Qian, S., Shaohua, L.: Topology control algorithm based on directional antenna in wireless ad hoc networks. J. Northeast. Univ. Nat. Sci. 33(9), 1257–1260 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Heng, Z., Dongyi, C., Bing, L.: Research on the orientation of antenna in WSN. J. Univ. Electron. Sci. Technol. Chin. 39(8), 85–88 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Salim, T., Haiyunnisa, T.: Design and implementation of water quality monitoring for eel fish aquaculture. In: International Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices, vol. 25, pp. 208–213 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Yan, L., Weichunbo, W.: Research of cold and cow barn to wireless monitoring system. Jiangsu Agric. Sci. 42(5), 358–361 (2014)Google Scholar