Study on a Kind of War Zone Equipment Material’s Urgency Transportation Problem for Multi-requirement Points
Equipment material’s transportation is one of the most important part in the theater of equipment support work, which decides whether the whole theater’s equipment support could be fast and efficient to carry out and successfully completed. Considering the complexity, rapidity and danger of the equipment transportation in the wartime situation, two optimization models of emergency transportation of multi-demand and multi-cargo equipment under different time factors are established. The mathematical model is deduced, and the analytic algorithm is given for the two models. The correctness of the model and the validity of the algorithm are illustrated by concrete examples.
KeywordsEquipment material’s urgency transportation Multi-requirement points Unlimited transportation ability
This work is supported by Independent Project of Naval University of Engineering Research under Grant 20161613 and 20161614.
- 1.Wang, Z.X.: Military Logistics Introduction. Haichao Press, Beijing (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.Song, Y.X., Chen, M.Y., Wu, X.P.: The solution of multi-objective transport problem with fuzzy information. J. Fuzzy Syst. Math. 15(3), 86–89 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Dong, P., Yang, C., Chen, X.: Capacity-limitation of transportation problem. J. Naval Univ. Eng. 16(5), 96–99 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, J.: A network heuristic algorithm for vehicle scheduling problems with time windows. Syst. Eng. 17(2), 66–71 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Wei, J., Hu, T., Luo, Z.H.: An optimization model of equipment transport without restriction of transport-power. J. Naval Univ. Eng. 16(4), 61–64 (2004)Google Scholar