A Distinct Approach for Discovering the Relationship of Disasters Using Big Scholar Datasets
Natural disasters frequently occur all over the world in recent years. Current researches show that a disaster often causes different kinds of secondary disasters. A good understanding of the chain reaction in disasters can provide guidance for disaster prevention and mitigation. Most of current researches analyze the disaster from the perspective of the disaster mechanism such as the geo-statistical model. This paper proposed an intelligent method of discovering the relationship of disasters using big scholar datasets. This method does not investigate the mechanism of disasters themselves, but analyze the relationship among disasters from the perspective of big data mining. The experiment results show that it is able to get reasonable relationship of disasters without much human interventions. The proposed method will enlighten many other knowledge-discovering applications in geospatial domain.
KeywordsDisaster chain Co-occurrence analysis Community division Complex network Data mining
This paper is funded by National Key Research and Development Program of China (Grant No. 2016YFC0803107 and Grant No. 2016YFB0502601) and Shenzhen Technology Innovation Program (JCYJ20170307152553273).
- 1.Liu, W., Xiao, S., Sui, Y., Zhou, J., Gao, H.: Analysis of natural disarster chain and chain-cutting disarster mitigation mode. Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 25, 2675–2681 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Ye, J., Ling, G., Zhang, M.: Spatial characteristics of typhoon disaster chains in Fujian Province. J. Fujian Norm. Univ. 30, 99–106 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Jianli, L., Jiahong, W., Zhaner, Y., Yu, C., Fei, W.: Review of disaster system simulation techniques and methods. J. Catastrophology 24, 106–111 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Hongjian, Z., Xi, W., Yi, Y., Dandan, W.: Rapid-assessing methods of loss in extremely heavy rainfall disaster chain in semiarid region. J. Arid Zone Res. 31(3), 440–445 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Changkun, C., Daoxi, J.: Risk analysis and control for the evolution disaster system of typhoon based on complex network. J. Catastrophology 27(1), 1–4 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Schedl, M., Pohle, T., Knees, P., Widmer, G.: Assigning and visualizing music genres by web-based co-occurrence analysis. In: Ismir 2006, International Conference on Music Information Retrieval, pp. 260–265 (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Chuanjian, L.: Community Detection and Analytical Application in Complex Networks. Shandong University (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Han, Y., Jin-ai, W., Mei, C., Peijun, S.: Progress in the research on the accumulative enlargement of disaster chain disaster. J. Prog. Geogr. 33(11), 1498–1511 (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.Ai-hua, L., Chao, W.: Research on risk assessment method of disaster chain based on complex network. J. Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 35(2), 466–472 (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.Lili, R., Yingying, C., Duo, W.: Research on China’s incident association based on co-occurrence analysis. J. Syst. Eng. 6, 1–7 (2011)Google Scholar