Comprehensive Application of Rehabilitation Technique of Neurological Training
Comprehensive application of rehabilitation technique of neurological training includes three principal aspects such as neural potential development, motor program reestablishment and motor pattern remodeling and many other training methods. All these methods should be combined and applied reasonably in order to obtain desired training effects. If these methods are combined and applied unreasonably or single method is used, it is difficult to obtain ideal effect.
- 1.Tong W, Yong Z, Tao L, et al. An analysis of the effect of ankle foot orthosis on the function of lower extremity of foot. Theory Pract Chin Rehabil. 2004;19(1):30–1.Google Scholar
- 2.Hongtu W, Dongfeng H, Peng L, et al. AFO early intervention for cerebral apoplexy patients daily life activities ability and the quality of survival. Chin J Phys Med Rehabil. 2007;29(1):41–4.Google Scholar
- 3.Nan Y, Shui W, Ling L, et al. The production and application of dynamic ankle orthotics in adult hemiplegia patients. J Chin Phys Med Rehabil. 2002;24(4):232–4.Google Scholar
- 4.Lin S, Shumei Z, Jiading Z, et al. Improvement and application of ankle foot orthotics. Chin Rehabil Magazine. 2005;20(1):64–5.Google Scholar
- 5.Dawei Z, Jiankun Y. Effect of fixed ankle foot orthotics on lower limbs. Chin J Rehabil Med. 2006;21(9):829–31.Google Scholar