Codes and Safety Standards During Welding
Arc welding becomes a safe procedure when adequate safety precautions are considered and followed to protect the workers from harmful hazards. When such safety measures are neglected, the workers come across potential hazards such as exposure to gases and fumes, arc radiation, electric shock and fire accidents, which could be serious and fatal.
- 1.UK Spa Association, Code of Practice, April. (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Welding fumes increase risk of hearing loss. [Online]. Available: https://www.mysafetysign.com/blog/welding-fumes-hearing-loss/
- 3.The Kingdom of random, Gasget Hacks, (2013). [Online]. Available: https://www.mysafetysign.com/blog/welding-fumes-hearing-loss/
- Health & Safety International. [Online]. Available: https://www.hsimagazine.com/article/welding-precautions-349%5D
- A. W. Society, P. Vessel, Welding Codes and How They ’ re UsedGoogle Scholar
- Klas Weman, Welding Processes Handbook, 2nd ed. Woodhead PublishingGoogle Scholar