Optimization in Arc Welding Process
Optimization is a valuable tool in making decisions and in analysing physical systems. In mathematical terms, optimization is the process of determining the best solution achievable close to desired value among the set of all feasible solutions.
- 1.H. Guan, Gradient-type method for unconstrained optimization (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.A.J. Maren, C.T. Harston, R.M. Pap, Handbook of Neural Computing Applications. Elsevier (1990)Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Hu, The Parallelism and Application in Data Mining of BP Algorithm, Chongqing University (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.R.C. Eberhart, Y. Shi, Particle swarm optimization: developments, applications and resources, in Proceedings of the 2001 Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE Cat. No.01TH8546), vol. 1, February 2001 (2015) pp. 81–86Google Scholar
- 9.H. Yu, B. Wilamowski, Levenberg–Marquardt Training (2011) pp. 1–16Google Scholar