A Novel Trimet Graph Optimization (TGO) Topology for Wireless Networks
- 461 Downloads
Topology plays an important role in modern wireless technologies like WSN, Adhoc networks, Cyber-physical system, and IOT. We have basic topologies like a bus, ring, star, mesh, tree, etc., which are not fulfilling all the requirements of the modern engineering problems. In this paper, we are making a new attempt to bridge the gap between existing topologies and network design problems. We are introducing a novel Trimet graph based optimized topology named as TGO (Trimet graph optimization) which is used to design a reliable, scalable, secure, simple, cost-effective topology for engineering problems. TGO topology was simulated extensively on various scenarios of wireless technologies using Cooja simulator. Final results are compared with the existing topologies.
KeywordsTopology Optimization Wireless technologies IOT Trimet graph
The authors would like to express their gratitude for the support offered by the GITAM University.
- 2.Pietro Gonizzi, I., Duquennoy, S.: Hands on Contiki OS and Cooja simulator: Exercises (Part II), no. Part II, pp. 1–15 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Srinivas Amiripalli, S., Bobba, V.: Research on network design and analysis of TGO topology. Int. J. Netw. Virtual Organ. (in press 2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Srinivas Amripalli, S., Kumar, K., Tulasi, A.B.: TRIMET along with its properties and scope. Am. Inst. Phys. Conf. Proc. 1705, 0200321–0200329 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Rao, I.H.N.R., Raju, S.V.S.R.: Semi-complete graphs. Int. J. Comput. Cogn. 7(3), 50–54 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Rao, I., Rao, I.H.N.R., Raju, S.V.S.R.: Semi-complete graphs-II. Int. J. Comput. Cogn. 8(3), 57–62 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Ali, Z.H., Ali, H.A., Badawy, M.M.: Internet of Things (IoT): definitions, challenges and recent research directions. Int. J. Comput. Appl. 128(6), 37–47 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Wikipedia. [online] https://en.wikipedia.org/ (Accessed 07 February 2016)