User Association for Enhancing Physical Layer Security in Heterogeneous Network
- 237 Downloads
In this work, a fair user association scheme is proposed for heterogeneous networks aiming to enhance physical layer security (PLS). More specifically, the user association problem is formulated as a Nash bargaining problem (NBS) with the objective of maximizing sum secrecy rate. Firstly, we develop a two player bargaining scheme for two base stations (BSs) in order to bargain user association for enhancing secrecy rate and then it is extended to multi-player bargaining scheme using hungarian algorithm. Simulation results are presented for proposed scheme and compared with SINR based association to show the effectiveness of our algorithm.
KeywordsHeterogeneous network Physical layer security
This work has been supported by The Scientific Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) under grant No. 114E244.
- 4.Corroy S, Falconetti L, Mathar R (2012) Dynamic cell association for downlink sum rate maximization in multi-cell heterogeneous networks. In: 2012 IEEE international conference on communications (ICC), Ottawa, ON, pp 2457–2461Google Scholar
- 7.Liu D, Chen Y, Chai KK, Zhang T (2014) Nash bargaining solution based user association optimization in HetNets. In: IEEE 11th consumer communications and networking conference (CCNC). Las Vegas, pp 587–592Google Scholar
- 8.Bojkovic Z, Bakmaz B, Bakmaz M (2016) Security aspects in emerging wireless networks. Int J Commun 1:158–165Google Scholar
- 13.Papadimitriou CH, Steiglitz K (1998) Combinational optimization: algorithm and complexity. Dover Publications, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 14.3GPP (2010) Further advancements for E-UTRA physical layer aspects (tr 36.814)Google Scholar