Conductivity and Electromagnetic Shielding Effectiveness of Flaky Ni/Ni–Cu–La–B-Coated Glass Fiber/Acrylic Resin Composite Shielding Coating
Flaky Ni/Ni–Cu–La–B-coated Glass Fiber/Acrylic resin composite coatings were prepared using the flaky nickel powders and glass fibers and as fillers and Acrylic resin as binder. The results show that the appropriate content of Ni–Cu–La–B-coated glass fibers is 6 wt% in the composite filler and the optimum ratio of the filler to acrylic resin is 4:1. The electrical conductivity of the coating with a thickness of 300 μm has a minimum value of 0.68 Ω cm and the shielding effectiveness of the coatings is up to 47.78–64.28 dB in the frequency range of 0.3–1000 MHz. This offers a new idea to enhance the added value of the glass fibers and raise the level of electromagnetic radiation protection.
KeywordsElectromagnetic shielding coating Electromagnetic shielding effectiveness Glass fiber Electromagnetic environmental pollution Electromagnetic radiation protection
This work was financially supported by the Key Research Projects of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province of China (2017GZ0392), and the Science and Technology Huimin Projects of Science and Technology Bureau of Chengdu of Sichuan Province of China (2015-HM01-00387-SF).
- 1.D.G. Guan, G.L. Xu, Y. Sun, et al., Russ. J. Appl. Chem. 87, 1171–1174 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.S.J. Genuis, Pub. Heal. 122, 113–124 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.J.Z. Wang, J. Ma, H. Zhi, et al., Rar. Met. Mater. Eng. 46, 73–77 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.J. Lee, B.M. Jung, S.B. Lee, et al., Appl. Sur. Sci., 415, 99–103 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.W.H. Zhang, Y. Chen, D.Q. Lu, et al., China Prev. Med., 10, 1033–1034 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.D.G. Guan, Y. Sun, G. Xu, et al., Appl. Mech. Mater. 395–396, 37–40 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Y.W. Gao, H.L. Zhu, Adv. Mater. Res. 610–613, 33–738 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.D.G. Guan, C.M. Sun, Y. Sun, et al., Chengdu Univ. Techno. (Natur. Sci. Ed.), 37, 216–220 (2010)Google Scholar