Discussions About Key Problems in the Research and Development of Technology System for Rectangular Shield Tunnel
Rectangular shield tunnel has advantages over round shield tunnel of space utility and through capacity in a confined area. However, it has not been effectively developed because of such problems as structural force and deformation, shield tunneling machine advancement control and the installation of rectangular segments. This paper intends to solve spatial arrangement problems in central urban area and old urban area based on entry and exit section of Ningbo rail transit line 3 by taking advantages of rectangular shield tunnel. Supply reasonable research programs and technology routes of rectangular shield tunnel system through systematic analyses on key and difficult points including structural design, equipment manufacturing and construction technology and summarize current scientific research achievements in China. Finally, form rectangular shield tunnel technology system characterized by independent and integrated which includes such aspects as design, equipment and construction and supply specific thoughts and suggestions for the further construction of rectangular shield tunnel.
KeywordsRectangular shield Technology system Lining structure design Shield equipment Construction technology
- 2.China Association of Metros: Statistic Report of Urban Rail Transit in 2014, Beijing, China (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, G., Wang, Q.: Synchronous construction technology of large section rectangular shield and cast in place lining. In: Shanghai International Symposium on Tunnel Engineering, Shanghai (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Bai, Y., Zhang, G.: Study on Tunneling Construction Equipment and Technology for Large Section and Rectangular Underground Passageway. Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd., Shanghai (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, D.: Research of soil improvement during super-large diameter earth pressure balanced shield. Mod. Tunn. Technol. (4), 65–71 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, H.: Shield Tunnel Theoretical Research and Construction Practice. China Building Industry Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar