Solution to IPPS Problem Under the Condition of Uncertain Delivery Time
Aiming at uncertain delivery time problems of process planning and job shop scheduling integration (integrated process planning and scheduling, IPPS), fuzzy number is introduced to denote the workpiece delivery time. And maximizing workpiece delivery satisfaction weighted and minimizing the maximum completion time are taken as the optimization objective to establish the mathematical model. Genetic algorithm is used to search the optimal scheduling to meet the target function. Finally, an example verifies the effectiveness and feasibility of the model and algorithm.
KeywordsProcess planning Job shop scheduling Delivery time Fuzzy number Genetic algorithm
This research is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No: 61402361, 60903124); project supported by the scientific research project of Shaanxi Provincial Department of Education (Grant No: 14JK1521); Shaanxi Province Science and Technology Research and Development Project (Grant No: 2012KJXX-34).
- 1.Lv, S. P., Qiao, L. H.: Research Status and Development Trend of Process Planning and Job Shop Scheduling. J. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System. 02, 290–300 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.Song, S. Q., Ye, C. M.: Using QPSO Algorithm to Solve Fuzzy Flow-Shop Scheduling Problem. J. Computer Engineering and Applications. 06, 246–248 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.Palacios, J. J.; González, M. A.: Genetic Tabu Search for the Fuzzy Flexible Job Shop Problem. J. Computers & Operations Research. 54, 74–89 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.Gutiérrez, C., García-Magariño, I.: Modular Design of a Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for a Flexible Job-shop Scheduling Problem. J. Knowledge-Based Systems, 24, 102–112 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.Shi, J. F., Jiao, H. J.: Multi-objective Pareto Optimization on Flexible Job-shop Scheduling Problem About Due Punishment. J. Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 12, 184–191 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, B., Li, Q.Y., Yang, X. F.: Three Point Satisfaction Model for Fuzzy Job Shop Scheduling. J. Control and Decision. 07, 1082–1086 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, C., Liu, J. P., Chang, W. T.: Job shop scheduling problem under uncertainty. J: Equipment manufacturing technology. 154, 114–148 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.Shahsavari-Pour, N., Ghasemishabankareh B.: A Novel Hybrid Meta-heuristic Algorithm for Solving Multi Objective Flexible Job Shop Scheduling. J. Journal of Manufacturing Systems. 32, 771–780 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, L. P., Wong, T. N.: Solving Integrated Process Planning and Scheduling Problem with Constructive Meta-heuristics. J. Information Sciences. 01, 340–341 (2016).Google Scholar