A Review on Application Security Management Using Web Application Security Standards
Software influences almost every aspect of modern society. Development of quality software systems has always been a great experiment for software developers. By and by, it happens that non-practical elements are frequently disregarded while concentrating on the usefulness of the framework. A few frameworks have fizzled due to the carelessness of non-utilitarian necessities. As of late, Web application security has turned into the essential talk for security specialists, as application assaults are always on rise and posturing new dangers for associations. A few patterns have risen recently in the assaults propelled against Web application. The execution of international security standard is to minimize the security disappointments and to moderate their results. Applications have been helpless for whatever length of time that they have existed. To ponder the effect of non-utilitarian prerequisites on necessities development, we are proposing a very important non-functional requirement Application Security Management is to define the requirements for security in all applications that use the web application security standards (WASS).
KeywordsNon-functional requirements Software quality Application security management Web application security standards
- 2.Khatter, K., Kalia, A.: Impact of non-functional requirements on requirements evolution. In: 6th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET), pp. 61–68. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Shuaibu, B.M., Norwawi, N.M., Selamat, M.H., Al-Alwani, A.: Systematic review of web application security development model, Artif. Intell. Rev. 43(2), pp. 259–276 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Aydal, E.G., Paige, R.F., Chivers, H., Brooke, P.J.: Security planning and refactoring in extreme programming. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4044 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Web and mobile security best practices. http://www.faresweb.net/e-books/web-mobile-security-best-practices/download
- 7.Alalfi, M.H., Cordy, J.R., Dean, T.R.: A verification framework for access control in dynamic web applications. Paper presented at the proceedings of the 2nd Canadian conference on computer science and software engineering, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 2009Google Scholar