Automated Security Intrusion Alert System for Wide Range of Applications
This work focuses on a novel system that actively detects motion and notifies the administrator with the GSM. This work aims at to create a responsive and affordable security system which can be installed at any place. The functions and processing is will be done using a simple prototyping board KL25Z provide by ARM and powered by the Cortex M0+ processor. The hardware is installed at college premises for testing and found working.
KeywordsKL25Z ARM cortex FRDM Motion Security System SIM800 SMS Ultrasonic HCSR-04
We are thankful to the VJIT management for giving us encouragement and support to finish our proposed work successfully.
- 1.Boob S, Jadhav P (2010) Wireless intrusion detection system. Int J Comput Appl (0975-8887) 5(8):1–5Google Scholar
- 2.Lange PM, Nielsen KLG (2014) Phase recognition in an operating room using sensor technology. IT University of CopenhagenGoogle Scholar
- 3.Winkler F (2007) Arduino workshop. http://www.arduino.cc (spring)
- 4.Hareendran TK (2014) GSM home security alarm system with Arduino. Library Security SystemGoogle Scholar
- 5.Eslaminejad MR, Sookhak M, Razak SA (2015) A review of routing mechanisms in wireless sensor networks. Int J Comput Sci Telecommun 2(7)Google Scholar
- 6.Indian Institute of Science (2013) Wireless sensor networks for human intruder detection. J Indian Inst Sci 90(3) (Jul–Sep)Google Scholar
- 7.Ramadan MN, Al-Khedhar MD (2015) Intelligent anti-theft and tracking system for automobiles. Int J Mach Learn Comput 2(1)Google Scholar
- 9.Garri K, Sailhan F, Bouzefrane S, Uy M (2011) Anomaly detection in RFID system. Int J Radio Freq Ident Technol Appl 3:1–13Google Scholar
- 10.The Smart Detect Project Team (2014) Wireless sensor networks for human intruder detection. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, IndiaGoogle Scholar
- 12.Pandey JK, Das Choudhary RN (2011) Embedded automobile engine locking system, using GSM technology. ITER. SOA University Odisha, IndiaGoogle Scholar
- 13.Wan L, Chen T (2009) Automobile antitheft system design based on GSM. In: International conference on advanced computer control, pp 551–554Google Scholar