Hierarchical Control Strategy of On-board DC Microgrid
In order to eliminate adverse impacts of instantaneous power loads, configurations, working principle and distributed power characters of on-board DC microgrid were analyzed. To maximize the function of this structure, a hierarchical control strategy was established based on wavelet transform strategy and fuzzy control strategy. And then, examples of application were carried out in MATLAB/Simulink based on a certain driving test cycle and simulation model to verify the effectiveness of the proposed strategy. The final results showed that the proposed strategy had an advantage in meeting demands of power loads. In the meantime, electric energy quality and battery service life could be significantly improved.
KeywordsDC Microgrid Fuzzy control Wavelet transform Supercapacitor
This work was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51507190) and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 2017T100831).
- 1.Zili L, Xiaojun M, Kemao Z (2008) Research on status quo and key technologies of all-electric combat vehicle. Fire Control Command Control 33(5):1–4Google Scholar
- 2.Meradji M, Cecati C, Gaolin W, Dianguo X (2016) Dynamic modeling and optimal control for hybrid electric vehicle drivetrain. In: 2016 IEEE international conference on industrial technology, pp 1424–1429Google Scholar
- 3.Ling C, Liang G (2012) A research on the fuzzy control strategy for parallel hybrid electric vehicle. In: 2nd international conference on frontiers of manufacturing and design science, pp 121–126Google Scholar
- 4.Gheorghe L, Alina-georgiana S (2014) Control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles with two energy sources on board. In: 8th international conference and exposition on electrical and power engineering, pp 142–147Google Scholar
- 5.Bayrak A (2015) Topology considerations in hybrid electric vehicle powertrain architecture design. The University of Michigan, pp 6–9Google Scholar
- 6.Kamaraj C (2011) Integer lifting wavelet transform based hybrid active filter for power quality improvement. In: 2011 1st international conference on electrical energy systems, pp 103–107Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang D (2011) MATLAB wavelet analysis. China Machine Press, Beijing, pp 53–64 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Venkatesh C, Siva DVSS, Sydulu M (2012) Detection of power quality disturbances using phase corrected wavelet transform. J Inst Eng (India) Ser B, 37–42Google Scholar