Research on Energy Management for Hybrid EMU
The operation route of EMU is relatively definite, the operating condition can be predicted and planned, and the applicability of logic threshold is relatively good. Therefore, the rule based on logic threshold energy management strategy is adopted as a control strategy in this paper. Depending on the operating characteristics of hybrid EMU, this paper develop the logic threshold energy management control strategy based on rules considering of integrated fuel consumption, and make the simulation model of specific control method and speed control of diesel generator and battery charge and discharge control, then the hybrid energy management strategy of different mode have been achieved.
KeywordsHybrid power system Energy management control The logic threshold management
This work was supported by the China National Science and Technology Support Program under Grant [2017YFB1200802, 2016YFB1200504-C-01] and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under Grant 2016JBM058 and Grant 2016RC038.
- 1.Shu H, Qin D, Hu J (2001) Research on status and development trend of hybrid electric vehicle control strategy. J Chongqing Univ (Natural Science Edition) (06):28–31. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu H, Tarsitano D, Hu X, Cheli F (2016) Real time energy management strategy for a fast charging electric urban bus powered by hybrid energy storage system. Energy 112:322–331Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang LP, Qi BN, Zhang RS, Liu JC, Wang LQ (2016) Powertrain design and energy management of a novel coaxial series-parallel plug-in hybrid electric vehicle. Sci China (Technological Sciences) (04):618–630Google Scholar
- 4.Yuan H, Zhao Y, Yao J (2011) Management strategy of fuel cell car energy optimization based on dynamic logic rules. High-tech Commun 21(4):428–433. https://doi.org/10.3772/j.issn.1002-0470.2011.04.017. (in Chinese)
- 5.Liu Y, Hu J (2016) Research on control strategy of hybrid electric vehicle energy management system. Inform Technol (9):121–125,129. https://doi.org/10.13274/j.cnki.hdzj.2016.09.032. (in Chinese)
- 6.Zhang X, Tian Y, Zhang X (2012) Research on power system modeling and energy management of hybrid locomotive. J China Railway 34(5):20–25. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-8360.2012.05.004Google Scholar
- 7.Gu Z, Wang S, Li J (2006) Research on Multi-objective control energy management strategy for hybrid electric vehicles. J Beijing Inst Technol 26(6):487–491. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-0645.2006.06.005Google Scholar