Performance Test and Evaluation Technology Research of Photovoltaic Power and Energy Storage Generation System
In recent years, the capacity of distributed generations has a rapid growth, high penetration of distributed generation technology is facing new problems compared to the traditional distribution network. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate the grid-connection before the distributed power source is connected to the grid. In this paper, based on the actual distributed photovoltaic and energy storage power generation system, the power control capability and response speed of the hybrid energy storage system are tested, The grid-connection of hybrid energy storage system and photovoltaic power generation system under smooth fluctuation, tracking plan instruction and peak to valley power generation scenario is evaluated, Provide a reference for the follow-up of distributed generations collocation network evaluation technology.
KeywordsDistributed PV Energy storage system Grid-connection Coordinated control
This work was supported by the Science and Technology Project of State Grid Corporation of China “Research and demonstration of key technologies for distributed energy storage and user side optimal allocation” 5210EF17001C.
- 1.Yang Cai, Jie Feng, Shanghuan Zhang et al (2014) Allocation method for schedulable microgrid energy storage capacity considering wind/PV pow-er generation. East China Electr Power 42(9):1821–1826 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Hao Zhang (2014) Research of economic evaluation for load shifting in distribution network based on energy storage system. North China Electric Power University, Beijing (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Chengshan Yu, Bo Xiao Jun et al (2012) Sizing of energy storage systems for output smoothing of renewable energy systems. Proc CSEE 32(16):1–8 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Shaobo Lin, Minxi-ao Han, Guopeng Zhao et al (2013) Capacity allocation of energy storage in distributed photovoltaic power system based on stochastic prediction error. Proc CSEE 33(4):25–33 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Hidalgo R, Abbey C, Joós G (2010) A review of active distribution networks enabling technologies. In: Power and energy society general meeting, IEEE. IEEE, 2010:1–9Google Scholar
- 8.Peng S (2013) Battery energy storage system and its operation and control in the isolated grid based on wind-battery. Shang Hai Jiao Tong University. (in Chinese)Google Scholar